freefoam formatConvert [-help] [-latestTime] [-noZero] [-srcDoc] [-doc] [-time <time>] [-constant] [-parallel] [-case <dir>]
Mainly used to convert binary mesh/field files to ASCII.
Bugs Any zero-size List written binary gets written as 0. When reading the file as a dictionary this is interpreted as a label. This is (usually) not a problem when doing patch fields since these get the uniform, nonuniform prefix. However zone contents are labelLists not labelFields and these go wrong. For now hacked a solution where we detect the keywords in zones and redo the dictionary entries to be labelLists.
- Ignore timestep 0.
- Include the constant directory.
- Apply only to specific time.
- Only apply to latest time step.
- Case directory.
- Run in parallel.
- Display help message.
- Display Doxygen API documentation page for this application.
- Display Doxygen source documentation page for this application.
Part of the freefoam(1) suite.
- • Copyright © 2008-2012 Michael Wild.
- • Copyright © 1991-2010 OpenCFD Ltd.