freefoam job [-case <caseDir>] [-s] [-p] [-hosts <hostFile>] [-log <logFile>] [-fg] [-help] <application> [<options>]
Runs the FreeFOAM application <application>. Unless the -fg option is specified, the job is run in the background (this options is ignored if -s is specified). The output is written to the file log, which can be overridden using the -log option. If -s is specified, the output will also be sent to the screen. The -p option will start the application in parallel using the setting of parRunTemplate in the global controlDict (see freefoam(1)). The option -hosts can be used to provide a file containing a list of host names for the parallel run.
- Specify the case directory. Defaults to the current working directory.
- Also sends output to screen
- Run the job in parallel
- Specify file with host names
- Specify logfile name for output, defaults to log
- Run the job in the foreground (i.e. don't background it). This option is ignored if -s is specified.
- Display an option summary
- The application to run
- Options to be passed to <application>
Part of the freefoam(1) suite.
- • Copyright © 1991-2010 OpenCFD Ltd.
- • Copyright © 2008-2012 Michael Wild.