freefoam mergeOrSplitBaffles [-split] [-help] [-srcDoc] [-doc] [-overwrite] [-parallel] [-case <dir>] [-detectOnly]
TODO write detailed description
- Split duplicate surfaces.
- Overwrite existing data.
- Do no processing.
- Case directory.
- Run in parallel.
- Display help message.
- Display Doxygen API documentation page for this application.
- Display Doxygen source documentation page for this application.
- • can only handle pairwise boundary faces. So three faces using the same points is not handled (is illegal mesh anyway)
- • there is no option to only split/merge some baffles.
- • surfaces consisting of duplicate faces can be topologically split if the points on the interior of the surface cannot walk to all the cells that use them in one go.
- • Parallel operation (where duplicate face is perpendicular to a coupled boundary) is supported but not really tested. (Note that coupled faces themselves are not seen as duplicate faces)
Part of the freefoam(1) suite.
- • Copyright © 2008-2012 Michael Wild.
- • Copyright © 1991-2010 OpenCFD Ltd.