freefoam polyDualMesh [-doNotPreserveFaceZones] [-help] [-srcDoc] [-case <dir>] [-doc] [-overwrite] [-splitAllFaces] [-concaveMultiCells]
Detects any boundary edge > angle and creates multiple boundary faces for it. Normal behaviour is to have each point become a cell (1.5 behaviour)
- Creates multiple cells for each point on a concave edge. Might limit the amount of distortion on some meshes.
- Normally only constructs a single face between two cells. This single face might be too distorted. splitAllFaces will create a single face for every original cell the face passes through. The mesh will thus have multiple faces inbetween two cells! (so is not strictly upper-triangular anymore - checkMesh will complain)
- By default all faceZones are preserved by marking all faces, edges and points on them as features. The -doNotPreserveFaceZones disables this behaviour.
- Overwrite existing data.
- Case directory.
- Display help message.
- Display Doxygen API documentation page for this application.
- Display Doxygen source documentation page for this application.
This is just a driver for meshDualiser. Substitute your own simpleMarkFeatures to have different behaviour.
Part of the freefoam(1) suite.
- • Copyright © 2008-2012 Michael Wild.
- • Copyright © 1991-2010 OpenCFD Ltd.