freefoam porousInter [-parallel] [-srcDoc] [-case <dir>] [-doc] [-help]
Based on a VOF (volume of fluid) phase-fraction based interface capturing approach. The momentum and other fluid properties are of the "mixture" and a single momentum equation is solved.
Turbulence modelling is generic, i.e. laminar, RAS or LES may be selected.
Explicit handling of porous zones is included.
- Specify the case directory
- Run the case in parallel
- Display short usage message
- Display Doxygen documentation page
- Display source code
See For a two-fluid approach see twoPhaseEulerFoam.
Part of the freefoam(1) suite.
- • Copyright © 2008-2012 Michael Wild.
- • Copyright © 1991-2010 OpenCFD Ltd.