freefoam splitCells <edge angle [0..360]> [-geometry] [-tol <tolerance>] [-srcDoc] [-doc] [-overwrite] [-help] [-set <cellSet name>] [-case <dir>]
Uses a geometric cut with a plane dividing the edge angle into two so might produce funny cells. For hexes it will use by default a cut from edge onto opposite edge (i.e. purely topological).
Options: - split cells from cellSet only - use geometric cut for hexes as well
The angle is the angle between two faces sharing an edge as seen from inside each cell. So a cube will have all angles 90. If you want to split cells with cell centre outside use e.g. angle 200
<edge angle [0..360]>
TODO Detailed description of argument.
- Geometry based splitting for hex cells.
- Edge snap tolerance.
-set <cellSet name>
- Cell set to split.
- Overwrite existing data.
- Case directory.
- Display help message.
- Display Doxygen API documentation page for this application.
- Display Doxygen source documentation page for this application.
Part of the freefoam(1) suite.
- • Copyright © 2008-2012 Michael Wild.
- • Copyright © 1991-2010 OpenCFD Ltd.