SYNOPSISfreehdl-v2cc [OPTION] ... [FILE] ...
FreeHDL is a parser/compiler/simulator suite for the hardware description language VHDL. VHDL'93 as well as VHDL'87 files are supported.
FreeHDL-V2CC translates the original VHDL source FILEs into C++.
- -o FILE
- Write C++ generated code to FILE.
- Dry run.
- Emit register code.
- Enable verbosity.
- Emit debugging code.
- Emit CDFG code.
- -l LIBNAME
- Use LIBNAME as the WORK library, default is the "." library directory.
- Allows invisible default bindings from WORK.
- --depend FILE
- Write dependency information to FILE.
- -m FILE
- Emit the main() file C++ code to FILE.
- -L VHDLLIB
- Path to VHDL library root directory. Within this directory the compiler search for a file named v2cc.libs. The mapping file v2cc.libs translates library unit names to directories. Note that more than one VHDLLIB may be provided.
- The variable V2CC_LIBRARY_PATH consists of ":" separated filenames. In addition to the environment variable, you can use the "-L libdir" command line option with v2cc. The directories specified with "-L" are added in front of the ones specified by V2CC_LIBRARY_PATH. In the final library path, they appear in the same order as on the command line.
AVAILABILITYThe latest version of FreeHDL can always be obtained from www.freehdl.seul.org
REPORTING BUGSKnown bugs are documented within the BUGS file. If your report addresses a parser related topic then contact Marius Vollmer <[email protected]>. If it is related to the code generator or compiler then send an email to Edwin Naroska <[email protected]>. If your are not sure send it to Edwin. He will take care of forwarding your report to the appropriate recipient.
COPYRIGHTEdwin Naroska © 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 <[email protected]>
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.