freespeak [--version] [-h, --help]
With FreeSpeak you can translate text and web pages using online translation engines.
To perform a translation select your translator of choice. Then you select the languages through which you wish to translate your data. Finally press the "Translate" button.
You can translate both text and web pages. Some translators don't support both modes so it may happen that your preferred translator is not present in the drop down list.
You can tune all FreeSpeak settings in the preferences dialog.
- Copy to clipboard
- Copy the translated data to the clipboard once the translation is complete.
- Paste from clipboard
- Paste data to be translated, from the clipboard to the GUI. This only happens when you open a new translation. If you are trying to perform a web page translation and the clipboard is not holding a valid URL, FreeSpeak is not going to paste it in the URL entry.
- Default translator
- The translator to use every time you open a new translation. It will be set in the drop down list only if the translation mode you requested is supported by the translator you chose.
- Key bindings
- Set several desktop-wide key bindings for doing quick translation operations.
- Display version number with copyright and exit.
- -h, --help
- Show help message.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Luca Bruno [email protected]
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]> or visit the bug tracker at http://developer.berlios.de/bugs/?group_id=10396.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (c) 2008 Luca Bruno <[email protected]@gmail.com>.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts.