Ftpstats dissects the defined ftp log and reports various statistics as requested. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
- -f filename
- Use filename rather than the default /var/log/xferlog
- Include real users.
- Include anonymous users.
- Include report on hourly traffic.
- Include report on domain traffic.
- Report on total traffic by section.
- Report on incoming traffic only (uploads).
- Report on outgoing traffic only (downloads).
- Report only on traffic from domain This option leads to problems with the local domain: e.g. test.com is encountered under test and not recognized under com, -D com will give you only stats about com excluding test.com! Use -A com for correct results.
- Report only on traffic from addresses whose end matches address e.g. -A test.domain.com will report on address ending with test.domain.com
- Depth of path detail for sections
- Section to report on. e.g. -s /pub will report only on paths under /pub