SYNOPSISgapd [,-h HOST|-a|-l|-u/] [,-p PORT/] [,-t /[,MODE/]] [,--infolevel/[,-scscp|-master/] ,LEVEL/] [,--help/] [,--version/]
DESCRIPTIONGAP Daemon - GAP SCSCP server daemon
- -h HOST
- Start at host HOST: HOST may be given as machine name with or without domain or as 'localhost' (see option -l for that purpose).
- Set server address to the one given by hostname(1).
- Start at localhost: reject incoming any connection from the outside.
- Start in `universal' mode: accept all incoming connections.
- -p PORT
- Set server port to PORT, default port set in `/etc/scscp/gap/config.g'.
- -t MODE
- Redirect the server session output according to the following MODEs: MODE=no sink the output to `/dev/null' (default behaviour); MODE=log redirect the output to `/var/log/gapd/gapd.log'; MODE=yes redirect the output to a temporary file, which name is displayed (and printed to `/var/log/gapd/gapd.log' for granted users); the implicit mode is MODE=yes for backward compatibility.
- --infolevel-scscp LEVEL
- Set the GAP InfoLevel for SCSCP to LEVEL.
- --infolevel-master LEVEL
- Set the GAP InfoLevel for MasterWorker to LEVEL.
- --infolevel LEVEL
- Indiscriminately set the GAP InfoLevel_s to LEVEL.
- Print this help text and exit.
- Output version information and exit.
AUTHORSAlexander Konovalov and Steve Linton. The GAP Daemon script gapd was slightly improved with backward compatibility and documented hereby by Jerome Benoit on behalf of the Debian Science Team (August 2014).
- This file is the GAP SCSCP server configuration file on Debian system: it loads all necessary packages, reads all needed code, installs all procedures which will be exposed to the client and finally starts the SCSCP server itself.
- This file sets the default parameters needed by the GAP SCSCP package; it is fully commented.
- This directory is meant to be the default location on Debian system for all systemwide configuration material needed by the GAP SCSCP server and any GAP SCSCP client.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2007-2014 by Alexander Konovalov and Steve Linton
GAP SCSCP package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.