SYNOPSISgarbd [,options/] [,group address/]
DESCRIPTIONgarbd joins Galera cluster as an additional node for the purpose of establishing quorum in case of network partitioning. It can do so by serving:
- a) as an odd node to prevent split-brains;
- b) as a reference connection point outside a datacenter.
- -d [ --daemon ]
- Become daemon
- -a [ --address ] arg
- Group address in Galera format
- -g [ --group ] arg
- Group name
- --sst arg
- SST request string that contains SST request to trigger state snapshot dump (state backup) on one of the other nodes. For details refer to Galera documentation at http://www.galeracluster.com
- --donor arg
- SST donor name (for state dump)
- -o [ --options ] arg
- GCS/GCOMM option list. It is likely to be the same as on other nodes of the cluster.
- -l [ --log ] arg
- Path to log file
- -c [ --cfg ] arg
Path to configuration file.
Configuration file contains garbd options in the form <option>=<value>, one option per line.
Hash symbol starts comments. Example:
# garbd config file
- # garbd config file
- -v [ --version ]
- Print version
- -h [ --help ]
- Show help message
- The system wide configuration file for system service script on Debian-derived systems.
- The system wide configuration file for system service script on Red Hat -derived systems.
BUGSSee Galera bug tracker at https://github.com/codership/galera
AUTHORCodership Oy <info at codership dot com>