DESCRIPTIONCompute moving average. Data are read from standard input.
- number of steps to average (default 10)
- compute average for each column of input
- ignore NAN entries in computation
- set the output, comma separated list of mean, adev, std, var, skew, kurt, min ,max and nonan (default mean). nonan works only with option -D
- specify the input fields separators (default " \t")
- this help
AUTHORWritten by Giulio Bottazzi
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>
Package home page <http://cafim.sssup.it/~giulio/software/gbutils/index.html>
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2015 Giulio Bottazzi This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License (version 2) as published by the Free Software Foundation;
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.