- char *gd_raw_filename(DIRFILE *dirfile, const char *field_code);
RETURN VALUEOn success, gd_raw_filename() returns the full pathname of the binary file associated with the specified field in buffer allocated by malloc(3). The returned pointer should be passed to free(3) once the caller no longer needs it. On error, NULL is returned and the dirfile error is set to a non-zero error value. Possible error values are:
- The library was unable to allocate memory.
- The field specified by field_code was not found.
- The supplied dirfile was invalid.
- The field specified by field_code was not a RAW field.
- The encoding scheme of the specified field could not be determined or was not understood by GetData.