SYNOPSISgenidl [options] <file>
DESCRIPTIONgenidl dumps IDL information found in typelib data present in 32- and 64-bit Windows executables and TLB files.
- -h, --help
- Briefly describe the syntax and options.
- -b <arg>, --basedumpname=<arg>
- Use arg as prefix of generated .idl files.
- -H, --header
- Generate a header.
- -d, --dump
- Dump additional debugging information.
- -v, --verbose
- Show additional status information.
AUTHORSgenidl was written by Kai Tietz and Jonathan Yong of the MinGW-w64 project.
This manual page was written by Stephen Kitt <[email protected]> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).