SYNOPSISggl-gtk [Options] [Gadgets]
This manual page documents briefly the ggl-gtk command.
ggl-gtk is the Google Gadgets GTK+ host, it allows for the use of Google Gadgets (widgets).
- -z zoom
- Specify initial zoom factor for View, no effect for sidebar.
- Draw window border for Main View.
- Use dashboard mode instead of sidebar mode.
- Run in background.
- -h, --help Print this message and exit.
- Can specify one or more Desktop Gadget paths. If any gadgets are specified, they will be installed by using GadgetManager.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Jack "jscinoz" Coulter <[email protected]> for the Debian project (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the Apache 2.0 License
On Debian systems, the complete text of the Apache 2.0 License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/Apache-2.0.