globus-job-status -help | -usage | -version | -versions
The globus-job-status program checks the status of a GRAM job by sending a status request to the job manager contact for that job specified by the JOBID parameter. If successful, it will print the job status to standard output. The states supported by globus-job-status are:
- The job has been submitted to the LRM but has not yet begun execution.
- The job has begun execution.
- The job has failed.
- The job is currently suspended by the LRM.
- The job has completed.
- The job has been accepted by GRAM, but not yet submitted to the LRM.
- The job has been accepted by GRAM and is currently staging files prior to being submitted to the LRM.
- The job has completed execution and is currently staging files from the service node to other http, GASS, or GridFTP servers.
The full set of options to globus-job-status are:
- Display a help message to standard error and exit.
- Display the software version of the globus-job-status program to standard output.
- Display the software version of the globus-job-status program including DiRT information to standard output.
If the following variables affect the execution of globus-job-status.
- Path to proxy credential.
- Path to trusted certificate directory.
The globus-job-status program can not distinguish between the case of the job manager terminating for any reason and the job being in the DONE state.
Copyright © 1999-2014 University of Chicago