DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the glue command.
Glue is a python project to link visualizations of scientific datasets across
many files. Some of its features are:
Interactive, linked statistical graphics of multiple files.
Support for many file formats including common image formats (jpg, tiff, png),
ascii tables, astronomical image and table formats (fits, vot, ipac), and
HDF5. Custom data loaders can also be easily added.
Highly scriptable and extendable.
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options and help message.
- -x, --execute
- Execute FILE as a python script
- Restore glue session from FILE
- -t, --test
- Run test suite
- -c CONFIG, --config=CONFIG
- Use CONFIG as configuration file