SYNOPSISgnome-color-chooser [options] [filename]
DESCRIPTIONGNOME Color Chooser is an application for customizing the appearance of the GNOME desktop.
Theme to open (*.gnomecc)
* change colors and sizes of GTK+ widgets
* colorize desktop icons
* configure installed GTK+ engines and let your current theme be drawn
by an installed GTK+ engine of your choice
OPTIONSGNOME Color Chooser follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Show a summary of options.
- Show GNOME Color Chooser's version.
- Start Engine Schema validator only.
- Other standard GTK+/GNOME options not listed here are also supported.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by
Werner Pantke <[email protected]> .