GNSS Software Defined Receiver.
gnss-sdr -config_file=<path-to-configuration-file> [OPTION]...
gnss-sdr is a Global Navigation Satellite Systems Software Defined Receiver written in C++. It implements all the signal processing chain, taking as input raw samples coming from the output of an Analog-to-Digital Converter, and processing them up to the computation of the Position-Velocity-Time solution, including the generation of code and phase measurements.
gnss-sdr is able to work with raw data files or, if there is computational power enough, in real time with suitable radio frequency front-ends. The whole receiver is defined in a single configuration file, and therefore users can define theirs.
takes the following options:
- -config_file=<path-to-configuration-file> Set the configuration file.
- -signal_source=<path-to-raw-signal-file> If defined, path to the file containing the signal samples (overrides the data file specified in the configuration file).
- -log_dir=<path-to-directory> If defined, overrides the default directory where logs are saved.
- -RINEX_version=<version> Specifies the RINEX version (2.11 or 3.02). Default: "3.02".
- -version Print program version and exit.
- -help Print all the available commandline flags and exit.
Carles Fernandez-Prades ([email protected]
This software package has been developed at CTTC (Centre Tecnologic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya, http://www.cttc.es)
with contributions from around the world.