gnunet-fs is a tool to access various functions of GNUnet's fs subsystem from the command-line. Most of these are not expected to be useful for end-users. gnunet-fs can currently only be used to obtain a list of indexed files. Other functions should be added in the near future.
- -c FILENAME, --config=FILENAME
- configuration file to use
- -h, --help
- print help page
- -i, --list-indexed
- print information about files that are currently indexed by file-sharing
- -L LOGLEVEL, --loglevel=LOGLEVEL
- Change the loglevel. Possible values for LOGLEVEL are ERROR, WARNING, INFO and DEBUG.
- -v, --version
- print the version number
- -V, --verbose