int gnutls_x509_crl_get_issuer_dn_by_oid(gnutls_x509_crl_t crl, const char * oid, int indx, unsigned int raw_flag, void * buf, size_t * sizeof_buf);
- gnutls_x509_crl_t crl
- should contain a gnutls_x509_crl_t type
- const char * oid
- holds an Object Identified in null terminated string
- int indx
- In case multiple same OIDs exist in the RDN, this specifies which to send. Use (0) to get the first one.
- unsigned int raw_flag
- If non-zero returns the raw DER data of the DN part.
- void * buf
- a pointer to a structure to hold the peer's name (may be null)
- size_t * sizeof_buf
- initially holds the size of buf
DESCRIPTIONThis function will extract the part of the name of the CRL issuer specified by the given OID. The output will be encoded as described in RFC4514. The output string will be ASCII or UTF-8 encoded, depending on the certificate data.
Some helper macros with popular OIDs can be found in gnutls/x509.h If raw flag is (0), this function will only return known OIDs as text. Other OIDs will be DER encoded, as described in RFC4514 -- in hex format with a '#' prefix. You can check about known OIDs using gnutls_x509_dn_oid_known().
If buf is null then only the size will be filled.
RETURNSGNUTLS_E_SHORT_MEMORY_BUFFER if the provided buffer is not long enough, and in that case the sizeof_buf will be updated with the required size, and 0 on success.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.