int gnutls_x509_crl_list_import(gnutls_x509_crl_t * crls, unsigned int * crl_max, const gnutls_datum_t * data, gnutls_x509_crt_fmt_t format, unsigned int flags);
- gnutls_x509_crl_t * crls
- Indicates where the parsed CRLs will be copied to. Must not be initialized.
- unsigned int * crl_max
- Initially must hold the maximum number of crls. It will be updated with the number of crls available.
- const gnutls_datum_t * data
- The PEM encoded CRLs
- gnutls_x509_crt_fmt_t format
- One of DER or PEM.
- unsigned int flags
- must be (0) or an OR'd sequence of gnutls_certificate_import_flags.
DESCRIPTIONThis function will convert the given PEM encoded CRL list to the native gnutls_x509_crl_t format. The output will be stored in crls . They will be automatically initialized.
If the Certificate is PEM encoded it should have a header of "X509 CRL".
RETURNSthe number of certificates read or a negative error value.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.