int gnutls_x509_crq_get_dn_by_oid(gnutls_x509_crq_t crq, const char * oid, int indx, unsigned int raw_flag, void * buf, size_t * buf_size);
- gnutls_x509_crq_t crq
- should contain a gnutls_x509_crq_t type
- const char * oid
- holds an Object Identifier in a null terminated string
- int indx
- In case multiple same OIDs exist in the RDN, this specifies which to get. Use (0) to get the first one.
- unsigned int raw_flag
- If non-zero returns the raw DER data of the DN part.
- void * buf
- a pointer to a structure to hold the name (may be NULL)
- size_t * buf_size
- initially holds the size of buf
DESCRIPTIONThis function will extract the part of the name of the Certificate request subject, specified by the given OID. The output will be encoded as described in RFC2253. The output string will be ASCII or UTF-8 encoded, depending on the certificate data.
Some helper macros with popular OIDs can be found in gnutls/x509.h If raw flag is (0), this function will only return known OIDs as text. Other OIDs will be DER encoded, as described in RFC2253 -- in hex format with a '#' prefix. You can check about known OIDs using gnutls_x509_dn_oid_known().
RETURNSGNUTLS_E_SHORT_MEMORY_BUFFER if the provided buffer is not long enough, and in that case the * buf_size will be updated with the required size. On success 0 is returned.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.