int gnutls_x509_crt_get_authority_key_gn_serial(gnutls_x509_crt_t cert, unsigned int seq, void * alt, size_t * alt_size, unsigned int * alt_type, void * serial, size_t * serial_size, unsigned int * critical);
- gnutls_x509_crt_t cert
- should contain a gnutls_x509_crt_t type
- unsigned int seq
- specifies the sequence number of the alt name (0 for the first one, 1 for the second etc.)
- void * alt
- is the place where the alternative name will be copied to
- size_t * alt_size
- holds the size of alt.
- unsigned int * alt_type
- holds the type of the alternative name (one of gnutls_x509_subject_alt_name_t).
- void * serial
- buffer to store the serial number (may be null)
- size_t * serial_size
- Holds the size of the serial field (may be null)
- unsigned int * critical
- will be non-zero if the extension is marked as critical (may be null)
DESCRIPTIONThis function will return the X.509 authority key identifier when stored as a general name (authorityCertIssuer) and serial number.
Because more than one general names might be stored
seq can be used as a counter to request them all until GNUTLS_E_REQUESTED_DATA_NOT_AVAILABLE is returned.
RETURNSOn success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, GNUTLS_E_REQUESTED_DATA_NOT_AVAILABLE if the extension is not present, otherwise a negative error value.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.