int gnutls_x509_crt_get_issuer_alt_name2(gnutls_x509_crt_t cert, unsigned int seq, void * ian, size_t * ian_size, unsigned int * ian_type, unsigned int * critical);
- gnutls_x509_crt_t cert
- should contain a gnutls_x509_crt_t type
- unsigned int seq
- specifies the sequence number of the alt name (0 for the first one, 1 for the second etc.)
- void * ian
- is the place where the alternative name will be copied to
- size_t * ian_size
- holds the size of ret.
- unsigned int * ian_type
- holds the type of the alternative name (one of gnutls_x509_subject_alt_name_t).
- unsigned int * critical
- will be non-zero if the extension is marked as critical (may be null)
DESCRIPTIONThis function will return the alternative names, contained in the given certificate. It is the same as gnutls_x509_crt_get_issuer_alt_name() except for the fact that it will return the type of the alternative name in ian_type even if the function fails for some reason (i.e. the buffer provided is not enough).
RETURNSthe alternative issuer name type on success, one of the enumerated gnutls_x509_subject_alt_name_t. It will return GNUTLS_E_SHORT_MEMORY_BUFFER if ian_size is not large enough to hold the value. In that case ian_size will be updated with the required size. If the certificate does not have an Alternative name with the specified sequence number then GNUTLS_E_REQUESTED_DATA_NOT_AVAILABLE is returned.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.