int gnutls_x509_crt_privkey_sign(gnutls_x509_crt_t crt, gnutls_x509_crt_t issuer, gnutls_privkey_t issuer_key, gnutls_digest_algorithm_t dig, unsigned int flags);
- gnutls_x509_crt_t crt
- a certificate of type gnutls_x509_crt_t
- gnutls_x509_crt_t issuer
- is the certificate of the certificate issuer
- gnutls_privkey_t issuer_key
- holds the issuer's private key
- gnutls_digest_algorithm_t dig
- The message digest to use, GNUTLS_DIG_SHA1 is a safe choice
- unsigned int flags
- must be 0
DESCRIPTIONThis function will sign the certificate with the issuer's private key, and will copy the issuer's information into the certificate.
This must be the last step in a certificate generation since all the previously set parameters are now signed.
RETURNSOn success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, otherwise a negative error value.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.