This manual page was written for the Debian(TM) distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
gpe-conf operates as a system of applets:
- •time :Time and Date Setup
- •screen :Screen Setup
- •keys :Keys and Buttons Setup
- •network :Network Setup
- •theme :Look and Feel
- •sleep :Configure Power Saving
- •ownerinfo :Owner Information
- •login-setup :Login Setup
- •users :User Administration
- •admin :GPE Conf Administration
- •serial :Serial Port Configuration
- •usb :USB Configuration
- •cardinfo :PCMCIA/CF Card Info and Config
- •sound :Sound Setup
- •task_nameserver :Task for changing nameserver
- •task_sound :Command line task saving/restoring sound settings.
- •task_background :Only select background image.
- •task_backlight :Change backlight power and brightness.
This manual page was written by Neil Williams <[email protected]> for the Debian(TM) system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2006 Neil Williams