- gpg-key2latex [-p papersize] [-s] [--show-photo] [--show-qrcode] keyid [keyid...]
DESCRIPTIONgpg-key2latex generates a LaTeX file with an OpenPGP key fingerprint and User IDs, repeated as often as it fits on a single page. The LaTeX data is written to STDOUT. Note: In most cases the generated file can be compiled to PDF using pdflatex(1), but xelatex(1) is required if some UID contains CJK characters.
- -p paper-size, --paper-size=paper-size
- Select the output paper size. The default is the output of paperconf(1), or a4 if libpaper-utils isn't installed.
- -s, --show-subkeys
- Show subkey information.
- Show the first valid user attribute, if any. Note: This writes JPG files to the current directory.
- Show a QR code of the OpenPGP key fingerprint (40 hexadecimal digits, without spaces), prefixed with the string ``OPENPGP4FPR:''. Note: This writes PDF files to the current directory. Requires qrencode(1) and epstopdf(1).
- The height, in number of lines, of the photo and QR code. The default is the number of User ID, with a maximum of 5.
- -?, --help
- Print a brief help and exit.
- Print the version and exit.
- The default home directory.
- The gpg binary. Default: "gpg".
- The default working directory for gpg. Default: "$HOME/.gnupg".
BUGS AND FEEDBACKBugs or feature requests for gpg-key2latex should be filed with the Debian project's bug tracker at <https://www.debian.org/Bugs/>.
AUTHORGuilhem Moulin <[email protected]>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSECopyright (c) 2014 Guilhem Moulin. gpg-key2latex is free software, distributed under the GNU Public License, version 3 or later.