DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the gpgkeys command. This manual page was written for the Debian/Ubuntu distributions because the original program does not include them.
gpgkeys is a GUI frontend to GPG, written with Qt 3.
It makes it easy to administrate your keyring.
Being a GUI application, there are no command line options. However,
inside the application you may:
Commands menu option:
- Import from a file.
- Search a keyserver.
File->Options menu option:
- Control the language and fonts utilized.
- Edit which keyserver and port is utilized.
- Specify gpg application and terminal application to use.
Help menu option:
- View copyright, author, and license information.
- About Qt:
- View Qt version and homepage information.