SYNOPSISgpt-verify [ -sdk -bundle -help -version -man ]
DESCRIPTIONgpt-verify is used to verify both runtime and setup dependencies along with setup packages for the current Globus installation. gpt-verify will serach through the list of dependencies and make sure that each is met. If a problem is found, gpt-verify will exit with an error and list missing files.
- -sdk: Verify build dependencies.
- Verify installed bundles only.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- Prints the version of GPT and exits.
AUTHORMichael Bletzinger <mbletzin.ncsa.uiuc.edu> and Eric Blau <eblau.ncsa.uiuc.edu>