- gregorio [-hvVWsSL] [-o file] [-f format] [-F format] [-l error-file] [file]
gregorio is the software of the gregorio project, that comes with a lot of functionalities. The goal is to describe and typeset a gregorian chant score very simply. The gregorio command is there to read and write the formats handled by the Gregorio project. See FORMATS for details.
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Show summary of options.
- Show version of program.
- Show licence of program.
- Set the program in verbose mode.
- Show all warnings.
- Read stdin as input.
- Write output to stdout.
- Sets the format of the produced file, where format is one of gabc, xml, otex, gtex, dump. See FORMATS for details. Default is gtex.
- Sets the format of the file to read, where format is one of gabc, xml. See FORMATS for details. Default it gabc.
- Gregorian abc. The most interesting part of the Gregorio project, it is a very simple language made to describe briefly and simply a gregorian chant score. The syntax is quite close to abc language.
- GregorioXML is a XML language describing a gregorian chant score.
- GregorioTeX is the TeX style made by the Gregorio project. You must install the gregoriotex environment to use it (it usually comes with gregorio).
- OpusTeX is the most used TeX style to typeset a gregorian chant score. Install the opustex environment to use it.
- This output simply dumps the internal gregorio structure. Only for debugging.
- converts the gabc file into GregorioTeX, and writes the result to myfile.tex.
Copyright © 2007 Elie Roux