SYNOPSISgrmic [OPTION] ... class ...
DESCRIPTIONgrmic is a utility included with "libgcj" which generates stubs for remote objects.
Note that this program isn't yet fully compatible with the JDK grmic. Some options, such as -classpath, are recognized but currently ignored. We have left these options undocumented for now.
Long options can also be given with a GNU-style leading --. For instance, --help is accepted.
- By default, grmic deletes intermediate files. Either of these options causes it not to delete such files.
- Cause grmic to create stubs and skeletons for the 1.1 protocol version.
- Cause grmic to create stubs and skeletons compatible with both the 1.1 and 1.2 protocol versions. This is the default.
- Cause grmic to create stubs and skeletons for the 1.2 protocol version.
- Don't compile the generated files.
- Print information about what grmic is doing.
- -d directory
- Put output files in directory. By default the files are put in the current working directory.
- Print a help message, then exit.
- Print version information, then exit.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (c) 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with the Invariant Sections being ``GNU General Public License'', the Front-Cover texts being (a) (see below), and with the Back-Cover Texts being (b) (see below). A copy of the license is included in the man page gfdl(7).
(a) The FSF's Front-Cover Text is:
A GNU Manual
(b) The FSF's Back-Cover Text is:
You have freedom to copy and modify this GNU Manual, like GNU software. Copies published by the Free Software Foundation raise funds for GNU development.