SYNOPSISgtgcli [options] COMMAND [command options]
DESCRIPTIONgtgcli provides a handy command-line interface to GTG. It allows one to list and modify your task directly from the command line. It also allows one to interact with GTG using shell scripts.
- -h, --help
- Prints some information about gtg's usage and options.
- Creates a new task.
- show <tid>
- Display task with <tid> task ID.
- edit <tid>
- Opens the GUI editor for the task with <tid> task ID.
- delete <tid>
- Removes task with <tid> task ID.
- list [all|today|<filter>|<tag>]
- List tasks corresponding to the given attributes.
- search <expression>
- Search tasks corresponding to <expression>. Read the documentation from GTG's help to know more about the search query syntax.
- count [all|today|<filter>|<tag>]
- Outputs the task count for all the task corresponding to the given attributes.
- summary [all|today|<filter>|<tag]
- Report how many tasks starting/due each day.
- postpone <tid> <date>
- Updates the start date of the task with <tid> task id to <date>.
- close <tid>
- Sets state of task identified by <tid> to done.
- browser [hide|show]
- Hides or shows the task browser window.
BUGSPlease report any bug you may experience to the GTG Developers, that can be reached at https://edge.launchpad.net/gtg
COPYRIGHTThis manual page is Copyright 2012 Bertrand Rousseau <[email protected]>. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.