Gtk2::TreeModel Gtk2::TreeSortable Gtk2::TreeDragSource
treemodel = Gtk2::TreeModelSort->new ($child_model)
treemodel = Gtk2::TreeModelSort->new (model => $child_model)
- $child_model (Gtk2::TreeModel) The tree model to proxy.
Aliases for "new_with_model". Before Gtk2 1.120, "new" resolved to "Glib::Object::new", which would allow creation of an invalid object if the required property "model" was not supplied.
treemodelsort = Gtk2::TreeModelSort->new_with_model ($child_model)
- $child_model (Gtk2::TreeModel)
treeiter = $tree_model_sort->convert_child_iter_to_iter ($child_iter)
- $child_iter (Gtk2::TreeIter)
treepath or undef = $tree_model_sort->convert_child_path_to_path ($child_path)
- $child_path (Gtk2::TreePath)
treeiter = $tree_model_sort->convert_iter_to_child_iter ($sorted_iter)
- $sorted_iter (Gtk2::TreeIter)
treepath or undef = $tree_model_sort->convert_path_to_child_path ($sorted_path)
- $sorted_path (Gtk2::TreePath)
boolean = $tree_model_sort->iter_is_valid ($iter)
- $iter (Gtk2::TreeIter)
Since: gtk+ 2.2
treemodel = $tree_model->get_model
- 'model' (Gtk2::TreeModel : default undef : readable / writable / construct-only / private)
- The model for the TreeModelSort to sort
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 2003-2011 by the gtk2-perl team.
This software is licensed under the LGPL. See Gtk2 for a full notice.