SYNOPSISgtkpod [-h] [-m path] [-p filename] [--hash filename]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page briefly describes the gtkpod command.
OPTIONSgtkpod supports the following options:
- -h, --help
- Displays the help message.
- -m, --mountpoint path
- Define the mountpoint of your iPod.
- -p filename
- Increment playcount for file filename by one.
- --hash filename
- Print gtkpod hash for file filename.
- Per user configuration file. Should normally only updated through the program itself.
- Global configuration file. Used if no configuration file exist for the user starting gtkpod.
- If this file exists, gtkpod will try to execute it at startup This is done before attempting to mount the iPod directory (optional) or read the iTunesDB (optional).
- If this file exists, gtkpod will try to execute it while exiting the program. This is done after attempting to unmount the iPod directory (optional) and sending the ``eject'' command to the iPod (optional).
- /etc/gtkpod/gtkpod.in, /etc/gtkpod/gtkpod.out
- Used instead of the per user scripts if the former ones don't exist and these do.
- If this file exists, gtkpod will execute it before loading the contents of an iPod with the iPod's mountpoint as the only command line argument. Put any commands needed to access the iPod here, for example if you need to mount the iPod manually.
If this file exists, gtkpod will execute it when ejecting an iPod with the
the iPod's mountpoint as the only command line argument. Put any commands
you want to execute after gtkpod has written the changes to the iPod here.
sudo eject $1
gtkpod will not attempt to do any magic of it's own to mount/unmount/eject the iPod.
Jorg Schuler <jcsjcs at users.sourceforge.net> Corey Donohoe <atmos at atmos.org> Adrian Ulrich <pab at blinkenlights.ch> and others
This manpage was written by Frank Lichtenheld.
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSEThis program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later version.