SYNOPSISguilt new [-f] [-s] [-e|-m message] <patchname>
DESCRIPTIONCreate a new patch and push it on top of the stack. An optional patch description can be supplied either interactively on via the command line.
- Force patch creation if there are unrefreshed changes. These changes will get automatically imported into the new patch.
- Add a Signed-off-by with your committer identifier string to the patch message.
- Edit the patch message interactively. This option can be combined with -s to easily sign off on the patch.
- The "<message>" string will used as the commit message. This option can be combined with -s to easily sign off on the patch.
- Name of the patch to create. This must be a legal relative pathname string. For example, "foo", "foo/bar", and "foo/bar/foobar" are all valid.
EXAMPLESCreate a new patch called foobar:
$ guilt new foobar
Create a patch called foo and supply a patch description interactively:
$ guilt new -e foo
Create a patch called bar with a provided patch description and sign off on the patch:
$ guilt new -s -m patch-fu bar