SYNOPSIShoogle EXPRESSION|COMMAND [OPTIONS]
DESCRIPTIONHoogle is a Haskell API search engine which allows you to search Haskell libraries by either function name, or by approximate type signature.
Example searches with EXPRESSION:
map (a -> b) -> [a] -> [b] Ord a => [a] -> [a] Data.Map.insert
The Hoogle manual (http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Hoogle) contains more details, including further details on search queries, how to install Hoogle as a command line application and how to integrate Hoogle with Firefox/Emacs/Vim etc.
This program also has some command for special usage.
- Generate Hoogle databases
- Start a Hoogle server
- Combine multiple databases into one
- Convert an input file to a database
- Run tests
- Dump sections of a database to stdout
- Generate ranking information
- Analyse log files
- -?, --help
- Show help message
- Print out version information
- -v, --verbose
- Display verbose information
- -q, --quiet
- Quiet verbosity