DESCRIPTIONAccess inserted photo cards on supported HPLIP printers. This provides an alternative for older devices that do not support USB mass storage or for access to photo cards over a network.
SYNOPSIShp-unload [DEVICE_URI|PRINTER_NAME] [MODE] [OPTIONS]
- To specify a device-URI:
- -d<device-uri> or --device=<device-uri>
- To specify a CUPS printer:
- -p<printer> or --printer=<printer>
- Run in interactive mode:
- -i or --interactive
- Run in non-interactive mode:
- -n or --non-interactive
- Set the logging level:
- -l<level> or --logging=<level> <level>: none, info*, error, warn, debug (*default)
- Run in debug mode:
- -g (same as option: -ldebug)
- This help information:
- -h or --help
- Output directory:
- -o<dir> or --output=<dir> (Defaults to current directory)(Only used for non-GUI modes)
AUTHORHPLIP (Hewlett-Packard Linux Imaging and Printing) is an HP developed solution for printing, scanning, and faxing with HP inkjet and laser based printers in Linux.
REPORTING BUGSThe HPLIP Launchpad.net site https://launchpad.net/hplip is available to get help, report bugs, make suggestions, discuss the HPLIP project or otherwise contact the HPLIP Team.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (c) 2001-9 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you are welcome to distribute it under certain conditions. See COPYING file for more details.