- = HTTPURL(String server,Int port,String localpart,Bool secure)
This data type stores URL information.
- - server is the host to be contacted. Generally this should be the host name although for some sites the IP address may be used instead.
- - port is the TCP port to use. Normally, 80 is used for HTTP and 443 for HTTPS
- - localpart is the remainder of the URL (which must include the initial '/')
- - secure is false for HTTP and true for HTTPS (note that it is possible for a HTTP server to run on port 443, so no assumptions will be made about this setting based on the port number)
AUTHORSKaya standard library by Edwin Brady, Chris Morris and others ([email protected]). For further information see http://kayalang.org/
LICENSEThe Kaya standard library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License (version 2.1 or any later version) as published by the Free Software Foundation.