icetime [OPTIONS] FILE.asc
Generate timing estimates from a textual bitstream file (such as output from arachne-pnr).
- -p <pcf_file>
- Specify PCF file to use (needed for correct IO pin names).
- -P <chip_package>
- Specify chip package (needed for correct IO pin names).
- -g <net_index>
- Write a graphviz description of the interconnect tree that includes the given net to 'icetime_graph.dot'.
- -o <output_file>
- Write verilog netlist to the named file. Use '-' for stdout.
- -r <output_file>
- Write timing report to the named file (instead of stdout).
- -d lp1k|hx1k|lp8k|hx8k
- Select the device type (default = lp variant).
- Enable max_span_hack for conservative timing estimates.
- Only consider interior timing paths (not to/from IOs).
- Print a timing estimate (based on topological timing analysis).
- -T <net_name>
- Print a timing estimate for the specified net.
- Verbose mode (print all interconnect trees).
This manual page was written by Sebastian Kuzminsky <[email protected]> for the Debian project (and may be used by others).