SYNOPSISigrep [options] pattern files...
DESCRIPTIONThe igrep utility is invoked as follows:
igrep [options] pattern filename...
Where pattern is a POSIX.2 regular expression (just like the Unix/Linux grep(1) command), and filename (and any following names) specify images or directories that should be searched. An image file will "match" if any of its metadata contains values contain substring that are recognized regular expression. The image files may be of any format recognized by OpenImageIO (i.e., for which ImageInput plugins are available).
$ igrep Jack *.jpg bar.jpg: Keywords = Carly; Jack foo.jpg: Keywords = Jack test7.jpg: ImageDescription = Jack on vacation
For a complete description, see /usr/share/doc/openimageio-doc/openimageio.pdf.gz.
- Print help message
- Ignore upper/lower case distinctions
- Invert match (select non-matching files)
- Pattern is an extended regular expression
- Match against file name as well as metadata
- List the matching files (no detail)
- Recurse into directories
- Print directories (when recursive)
- Search all subimages of each file
AUTHOROpenImageIO was written by Larry Gritz and the other authors and contributors.
This manual page was written by IRIE Shinsuke <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others).