SYNOPSISTo compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your kernel configuration file:
device pci device scbus device iir
Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf5:
DESCRIPTIONThe driver claims to interface with the Intel integrated RAID controller cards, and all versions of the ICP Vortex controllers (including FC).
HARDWAREControllers supported by the driver include:
- Intel RAID Controller SRCMR
- Intel Server RAID Controller U3-l (SRCU31a)
- Intel Server RAID Controller U3-1L (SRCU31La)
- Intel Server RAID Controller U3-2 (SRCU32)
- All past and future releases of Intel and ICP RAID Controllers.
- Intel RAID Controller SRCU21 (discontinued)
- Intel RAID Controller SRCU31 (older revision, not compatible)
- Intel RAID Controller SRCU31L (older revision, not compatible)
The SRCU31 and SRCU31L can be updated via a firmware update available from Intel.