SYNOPSISimage2raw [ options ] file ...
DESCRIPTIONimage2raw converts files to a Raw DV stream. Most file formats are supported and compatability is governed by gdkpixbuf.
- NTSC output required (this must come before any files)
- Do not encode to Raw DV - output a PPM stream on stdout instead.
- -s WxH
- Scale the PPM output to the specified width and height.
- Maintain aspect ratio on images following.
- Scale following images to the full frame size, regardless of aspect ratio
- Keep the image unscaled - centre and crop output as necessary (default).
- Wide screen output (default: off).
- -r count
- Repeat the following images count times (must be an integer >= 1).
- -b colour
- Use the colour triple for backgrounds - default is 000000. Format must be a hex string representing red, green, blue. For example, ffffff would be white.
- -A wav
- Use the wav to dub the output. The wav file must contain stereo, 16 bit samples at a frequency of 32khz, 44.1khz or 48khz.
Two pass encoding (default: off).
- Show help message.
EXAMPLESTo encode a sequence of jpegs as PAL Raw DV while maintaining the aspect ratio of the images, use:
image2raw -a *.jpeg > file.dv
- To do the same thing with NTSC, use:
image2raw -n -a *.jpeg > file.dv
AVAILABILITYSee http://kino.schirmacher.de/ for the latest version.
AUTHORSimage2raw was written by Charles Yates <[email protected]>.