SYNOPSISintel2gas [-higmtcIdV] [-o outfile] [infile]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the intel2gas command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
intel2gas is a small text parser that can convert assembler source written in NASM syntax to gas syntax. And nowadays more often also the other way.
- Show summary of options.
- convert from intel to at&t format (default)
- convert from at&t to intel format
- convert from masm to at&t format
- convert from tasm to at&t format
- understand C style comments
- convert inline assembler (intel to at&t only)
- output all % chars as %%
- show version
- should indicate the location of the syntax files if they are not installed in the default location. The value should be a path to the directory with the subdirectories g2i, i2g and m2g.
- syntaxfiles for the translation.