- void intel_psr_flush(struct drm_device * dev, unsigned frontbuffer_bits, enum fb_op_origin origin);
- DRM device
- frontbuffer plane tracking bits
- which operation caused the flush
Since the hardware frontbuffer tracking has gaps we need to integrate with the software frontbuffer tracking. This function gets called every time frontbuffer rendering has completed and flushed out to memory. PSR can be enabled again if no other frontbuffer relevant to PSR is dirty.
Dirty frontbuffers relevant to PSR are tracked in busy_frontbuffer_bits.
Jesse Barnes <[email protected]>
- Initial version
Laurent Pinchart <[email protected]>
Ideas on board SPRL,
- Driver internals
Daniel Vetter <[email protected]>
- Contributions all over the place
Lukas Wunner <[email protected]>
- vga_switcheroo documentation