SYNOPSISinterference [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-count number] [-gridsize number] [-delay number] [-speed number] [-radius number] [-ncolors number] [-color-shift number] [-hue number] [-no-db] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONAnother color-field hack, this one works by computing decaying sinusoidal waves, and allowing them to interfere with each other as their origins move.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -count number
- Number of Waves. 0 - 20. Default: 3.
- -gridsize number
Magnification. 1 - 20. Default: 4.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 30000 (0.03 seconds.).
- -speed number
- Wave Speed. 1 - 100. Default: 30.
- -radius number
Wave Size. 50 - 1500. Default: 800.
- -ncolors number
- Number of Colors. Default: 128.
- -color-shift number
- Color Contrast. 0 - 100. Default: 60.
- -hue number
- Hue of the base color (0-360, as in HSV space.) Default 0, meaning random.
- -db | -no-db
- Whether to double buffer.
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002 by Hannu Mallat. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.