SYNOPSISipa-ca-install [OPTION]... replica_file
DESCRIPTIONAdds a CA as an IPA-managed service. This requires that the IPA server is already installed and configured.
The replica_file is created using the ipa-replica-prepare utility and should be the same one used when originally installing the replica.
OPTIONS-d, --debug Enable debug logging when more verbose output is needed
- -p DM_PASSWORD, --password=DM_PASSWORD
- Directory Manager (existing master) password
- -w ADMIN_PASSWORD, --admin-password=ADMIN_PASSWORD
- Admin user Kerberos password used for connection check
- Do not use DNS for hostname lookup during installation
- Skip connection check to remote master
- Skip check for updated CA DS schema on the remote master
- -U, --unattended
- An unattended installation that will never prompt for user input
EXIT STATUS0 if the command was successful
1 if an error occurred