ircd-ratbox [-help | -version]
- ircd-ratbox [-basedir BASEDIR] [-configfile CONFFILE] [-logfile LOGFILE] [-pidfile PIDFILE] [-foreground] [-conftest]
- Show summary of options.
- Display version information.
- Before starting the server, enter BASEDIR directory (chdir).
- Set configuration file (defaults to /etc/ircd-ratbox/ircd.conf).
- Set main log path (defaults to /var/log/ircd-ratbox/ircd.log).
- Set file used to store main daemon PID (defaults to /etc/ircd-ratbox/ircd.pid).
- Don't detach process in the background.
- Check configuration and exit.
Marc `Duck` Dequènes <[email protected]>
- Original author.
Copyright © 2011 Marc Dequènes (Duck)
This manual page was written for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License version 3 can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-3.