SYNOPSISTo compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your kernel configuration file:
Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf5:
DESCRIPTIONThe implements the kernel side of the Internet SCSI (iSCSI) network protocol standard, the user land companion is iscontrol(8), and permits access to remote virtual SCSI devices via cam(4).
- set the debug-level, 0 means no debugging, 9 for maximum.
- the initiator part of the Session Identifier.
- allow search above LUN 7 for SCSI3 and greater devices.
- "the following are informative only:"
- the current version of the driver.
- the number of current active sessions.
- is the targe name of session n
- is the IP address of the target of session n
- are some statistics for session n
- is the process id of the userland side of session n see iscontrol(8).
FILESThe driver creates the following:
- used to create new sessions.
- for each new session.
STANDARDSiSCSI RFC 3720
AUTHORSThis software was written by Daniel Braniss <[email protected]>
BUGSThe lun discovery method is old-fashioned.