itweb-settings command arguments
DESCRIPTIONitweb-settings is a command line and a GUI program to modify and edit settings used by the icedtea-web implementation of javaws and the browser plugin.
If executed without any arguments, it starts up a GUI. Otherwise, it tries to do what is specified in the argument.
The command-line allows quickly searching, making a copy of and modifying specific settings without having to hunt through a UI.
- Prints out information about supported command, descriptions and basic usage.
- Shows a list of all settings.
- get <name>
- Shows the value of the named setting.
- info <name>
- Shows additional information about the named setting. Includes a description, the current value, the possible values, and the source of the setting.
- set <name> <value>
- Sets the setting to the new value, after checking that it is an appropriate value.
- reset all
- Resets all settings to their original values.
- reset <name>
- Resets the named setting to its original value.
- check <name>
Checks that the current value of the setting is a valid value.
Show the GUI editor
- itweb-settings reset deployment.proxy.type
Resets the value of 'deployment.proxy.type' setting.
$XDG_CONFIG_HOME/icedtea-web/deployment.properties specifies the settings used
There arent any known bugs. If you come across one, please file it at
Written and maintained by the IcedTea contributors.